- Pressing the button toggles the state of the 230V socket for the printer between on and off.
- When the printer switches on, a counter starts counting down, e. g. 30 minutes.
- When the countdown reaches 0, the printer goes off automatically.
- The printer can also be toggled remotely, via a web-interface.
- Switching the socket remotely on causes the counter to start as if the "play" button was pressed.
- A green LED next to the 230V socket indicates the state of the switch.
- The housing shall be waterproof, so that this module can be used anywhere, also for other purposes.
- The printer has a Schuko plug.
- One button with LED (constant on when powered)
- One LED indicating the state of the output socket
- French standard IP44 socket 16A 250VAC