- Build a MySensors repeater with the material in stock, to test if it would solve the problems with the sensors in the back of the house.
DOES NOT WORK!
Maybe the used USB cable does not allow programming??
- Add a Si7021 module to measure temperature and humidity.
- Use Platformio, see platformio.ini file.
- Board: RepeaterRFNanoTenstar
- Processor: ATmega328P (5V, 16MHz)
- Serial monitor: 19200 Baud
- Connected through a USB cable
Code at: RepeaterRFNanoTenstar.ino
First sign of life
Auto-detected: /dev/ttyUSB0 Uploading .pio/build/nanoatmega328/firmware.hex avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 ^C*** [upload] Build interrupted. Error: Aborted by user