Hi, Thank you for purchasing our products. You can download the documentations here: 2.8 inch TFT ILI9320 Touch LCD: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6uNNXJ2z4CxamVGNTk3dl9HVHc?usp=sharing
This is a 2.8 inch TFT touch screen expansion board using standard Shield interface and it has good compatibility. It integrates a 2.8-inch touch screen, I2C temperature sensor, TF card holder, level conversion circuit, and the secondary development is less difficult.
With GPRS module, you can design your Arduino phone.
With NFC reader module, you can create access control systems with the photos show.
- Can use it directly to display characters, graphics and BMP format images. And touch controlling is available;
- Compatibility: As the SD card is connected to SPI pins of ICSP interface, compatible with UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Leonardo
- Library: TFTLibrary and Adafruit_GFX;
- Touch screen type: resistive touchscreen.
- Touch Pen: length is 9cm;
- Resolution: 240X320;
- Display size: 2.8 inch;
- Operating voltage: 5V;
- Logic level: 5V / 3.3V;
- On-board 3.3V / 300mA regulator circuit;
- Operating current: the maximum is 150mA
- Use the A0 ~ A3 pins, D4 ~ D13 pins. And I2C interface, D0 / D1 / D2 / D3 is available, please refer to the product schematics for the details.
- Onboard Micro SD slot, support Micro SD / TF Card;
- Onboard LM75 temperature sensor: default I2C address is 0X48, scale is -55 ~ 125'C
- Great for DIY
TFT 2.8inch ILI9320 Schematic.pdf