The integrated circuit BH1750FVI from Rohm Semiconductor is an digital Ambient Light Sensor for the I2C bus interface. This IC is the most suitable to obtain the ambient light data for adjusting LCD and Keypad backlight power of Mobile phone. It is possible to detect wide range at high resolution ( 1 - 65535 lx ).
The GY-302 module containss a BH1750FVI 16-Bit digital Ambient Light Sensor with I2C bus interface.
- I2C bus Interface ( f / s Mode Support )
- Spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
- Illuminance to Digital Converter
- Wide range and High resolution. ( 1 – 65535 lx )
- Low Current by power down function
- 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
- 1.8V Logic input interface
- Light source dependency is little. ( ex. Incandescent Lamp. Fluorescent Lamp. Halogen Lamp. White LED. Sun Light )
- It is possible to select 2 type of I2C slave-address.
- Adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window ( It is possible to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx by using this function. )
- The influence of infrared is very small.
- Model No: GY-302
- Operating voltage (VCC): 3 V to 5V
- Operating current: 120uA (typ) 190uA (max)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Sensor Resolution: 16 Bits
- Peak wavelength: 560nm
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C Device Address: 0x23 (when ADDR = LOW) or 0x5c (when ADDR = HIGH)
- On board Level Translators: No (requires level translator for 5V logic interface)
- I2C Maximum Clock frequency: 400KHz
- PCB size: 19.25 mm x 14.4 mm
- Weight: 1.1g (including header)
- VCC: Power Connection (3V – 5V)
- GND: 0V
- SCL: I2C Clock Input
- SDA: I2C Data IO
- ADDR: I2C Address Configuration Input