SHT30, the whole is made of glue and waterproof treatment, to prevent condensation and cause short circuit damage to the sensor. Onboard 10K pull-up resistor and 100nF filter capacitor. The sensor PCB board is encapsulated in the protective cover of the PE cylinder, and it is led out through a 30cm 4PIN 24 electronic wire, and the interface is HY2.0-4P (2.0 with lock).
In order to prevent the water molecules inside the sheath from condensing into water when the ambient temperature is lowered, which causes the circuit board to be short-circuited or the sensor is damaged, we have applied glue to the circuit board and potted the mouth of the sheath. No interference to the measured value.
- I²C address: 0X44
- Connector type: HY2.0-4P (2.0 with lock)
The SHT30 is a ±2% digital humidity and temperature sensor with filter membrane.
- Typ. relative humidity accuracy 2 %RH
- Operating relative humidity range 0 - 100 %RH
- Response time (τ63%) 8 s
- Protective option Filter membrane
- Calibration certificate Factory calibration
- Typ. temperature accuracy 0.2 °C
- Operating temperature range -40 - 125 °C
- Response time (τ63%) > 2 s
- Supply voltage 2.4 - 5.5 V
- Average supply current 1.7 uA
- Max. supply current 1500 uA
- Interfaces I²C
- Package size (LxWxH) 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9 mm³
See https://sensirion.com/products/catalog/SHT30-DIS-F/ for manufacturer documents.
The SHT30 has 2 user selectable I2C addresses; however, on the module this connection is fixed, so that the only I²C address is 0x44. Use the TCA9548A multiplexer to connect up to 8 of these modules to a single I²C bus - which has the added advantage of voltage level conversion.
Official Arduino driver library at https://github.com/Sensirion/arduino-sht.
Sample code zip file.